It is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles which primarily targets teenagers.
- Blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars affect your forehead, temples, cheeks, chin, chest, back and in rare cases the whole body.
- Irregular hours of eating, excessive consumption of starch, sugar, fried & fatty foods.
- Toxins (ama), formed due improper movement of bowels, finding their way into the blood stream.
- Unhygienic living habits.
- Excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol or tobacco.
- Cinnamom, Sandalwood, Turmeric for local application
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Neem Guard Capsule
- Surakta Syrup
- Neem Guard Soap