The term dandruff generally refers to the condition of the skin where in shiny, silvery scales separate from the scalp and collect amidst the hair. The condition can become troublesome when the skin gets infected.
- When the hair is combed or brushed, or when the scalp is scratched, the scales from the scalp fall like snowflakes and settle on the eyebrows, shoulders and clothes.
- These scales sometimes appear as lumps or crusts on the scalp.
- Often there is itching as well and the scalp may become red from scratching.
- The main causes of dandruff are impairment of general health, development of a toxic condition mainly due to taking of wrong foods, constipation, and a low vitality due to infectious diseases.
- Other factors contributing to this disorder are emotional tension, harsh shampoos, and exposure to cold, and general exhaustion.
- Fenugreek seeds
- Green Gram Powder
- Snake gourd
- Amla Capsules
- Guduchyadi Taila (Oil)