Fever refers to a condition of the body in which the temperature goes beyond the normal .It is also characterized by disturbance in the normal functioning of the systems. It is a common ailment, which occurs both in children and adults.
The average temperature of a healthy body ranges between 98.4 degree F and 99.5 degree F. It is liable to marginal variations, depending on the intake of food, the amount of exercise, and the temperature of the body occurs between the hours of 1.30 am to 7 a.m. and the highest between 4p.m to 9 p.m.
- Fever generally begins with slight shivering, pain in the head and various parts of the body, thirst and great lassitude.
- The flow of urine is scanty.
- As the fever rises, the pulse and respiration become faster.
- Finally, there is profuse sweating, a copious flow of concentrated urine, and general relief of symptoms.
- The term fever has a very wide application.
- It is the symptom of a body’s fight against infection.
- It is one of the most common features of the several diseases.
- In many cases, it is a secondary symptom of the disordered state of the body with which it is associated .
- the real cause of all fevers, including common fever, however, is the accumulation of morbid matter in the system due to wrong feeding habits and unhygienic conditions of living.
- Fever is thus a natural attempt on the part of the body to rid itself of toxic matter
- Holy Basil
- Mahalaxmivilas Ras Vrihat(S.Yu)
- Anand Bhairav Ras(Jwar)