Regarded as the silent killer and the biggest menace of the present generation, it happens when blood pressure crosses the systolic pressure i.e. the highest pressure reached during each heartbeat.
- Pain experienced at the back of the head and neck on waking up, which soon disappears.
- Heart pain
- Frequent urination
- Nervous tension
- Breathing Problem
- Stress and hectic life-style.
- Vitiation of vata
- Smoking and an excessive intake of intoxicants
- Hardening of the arteries
- Metabolic disorders
- Excessive intake of common table salt
- Overloading of fast foods
- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina)
- Jatamansi ( Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Sarpagandhaghan Bati
- Sarpagandha Tablet
- Stress Guard