Most modern diseases are caused by prolonged exposure to a combination of faulty lifestyle, food habits and toxic environmental factors. Chronic stress has a vital role in immune disorders.
There are two types of immunity which protects our body from any infection. These are Innate and Adaptive.
- Innate immunity - this type of immunity is present at birth and provides the first barrier against microorganisms which causes infections.
- Adaptive Immunity - it is the second barrier to infections and acquired later in life as – immunity after an immunization.
The higher mortality rate is observed due to AIDS, it is the best example of immune disorders.
In Ayurveda it is known as Byadhikshamata “OJA”, and described two types as Par and Apar Oja.
- Recurrent infections
- Lack of energy without any pathology
- Easily trapped by diseases
- Less power to fight against diseases
- Easily tiered and over stressed
- Faulty life style and food habbits
- Metabolic disorders
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Amalaki (phyllanthis Embelica)
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Neem Guard
- Ashwagandhadi churna
- Amlaki Rasayan
- Stress Guard