The most common of all liver ailments, this results in an increase in the bile pigments and bilurubin in the blood, giving the skin and mucus membrane a yellow tinge. And is called `Kamala‘ in Ayurveda.
- Extreme weakness
- Severe headaches
- Yellow discoloration of the eyes, tongue, skin and urine
- Dull ache in the liver region of stomach.
- Possible itching all over the body
- Excessive circulation of pitta (bile pigments) in the blood. Occurs when there is any obstruction in the bile duct or impairment of the functions of the liver or excessive destruction of the red blood cells.
- Ailments as typhoid, malaria, yellow fever, tuberculosis affect the liver to some extent
- Viral infections.
- Ghritkumari (Aloe vera)
- Kakmachi (Solanum nigrum)
- Jaundice Berry (Berberis vultaris)
- Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Liverol Syrup
- Bhumiamla Capsule