Leucoderma also known as vitiligo ,is a distressing skin condition. The word literally means white skin. There is a gradual loss of pigment melanin from the skin layer which results in white patches. These patches look ugly, especially in persons with a dark complexion. The condition does not cause any organic harm.
- The problems usually start with a small white spot, which later develops into patches.
- These patches are pale in the beginning, but become whiter and whiter as time passes by due to loss of pigment.
- As the spot enlarge they merge into each other and in course of time form a very broad patch. in some cases most of the skin of the body may be covered by with white patches.
- The main causes of leucoderma are said to be excessive mental worry,
- chronic or acute gastric disorder,
- and impaired hepatic function such as jaundice, worms or other parasites in the alimentary canal,
- a defective perspiratory mechanism, and
- burn injuries.
- Heredity is also a well-recognized causative factors.
- Neem Guard
- Raktasodhak Bati
- Somraji Oil