In ayurveda, this condition is called medoroga.
Obesity is caused by excessive fat accumulation in the body. It leads to serious health hazard affecting the functions of the vital organs like heart, liver and kidneys. It might also give way to diabetes.
- Intake of excessive calories.
- Complete lack of mental & physical exercise.
- In rare cases, disturbances of thyroid or pituitary glands.
- Excessive and regular consumption of alcohol.
- Abnormal girth and extra weight which hinders normal life activity
- Makes prone to many diseases as heart problems, diabetes etc.
- Breathlessness, even on slightest exertion. Development of asthmatic tendencies.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Ezi Slim
- Medohar Vidangadi Lauh Capsule
- Punarnavadi Guggulu