Called ‘Arsha‘ in Ayurveda and stratified into dry and bleeding categories, it denotes the condition when veins in the anal region get varicosed.
- Intense pain at the time of passing stool.
- Bleeding. Often leads to anemia due to profuse bleeding.
- Itching in the rectal region.
- Wind formation in the stomach.
- Sitting becomes problematic.
- Chronic constipation and other bowel disorders. The pressure exerted to evacuate the constipated bowels affects the surrounding veins. This leads to piles.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Strenuous work
- Mental tension
- Hereditary factors.
- Common during pregnancy
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Jimikand (Amorphophallus campanulatus)
- Pirrhoids Tablets
- Arshoghani Bati