Characterised by intense pain and inflammation of the muscles, ligaments, tendons and / or the joints, it is termed ‘Amavata‘ in Ayurveda. Divided into chronic muscular rheumatism (affecting muscles) and chronic articular rheumatism (affecting joints), if neglected, it may even affect the heart.
- Immense pain & stiffness in affected muscles in case of chronic muscular rheumatism.
- Excruciating pain and stiffness in the joints in case of chronic articular rheumatism.
- Accumulation in the joints of toxins (ama), formed due to improper digestion, metabolism or excreation.
- Infections from teeth, tonsils and gall bladder.
- Aggravated by exposure to cold weather.
- Sallaki (Boswellia sarrata)
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
- Rasna (Vanda roxburghii)
- Lohsun (Allium sativum)
- Arth Plus
- Yograj Guggul
- Rashnadi Guggul