Sciatica refers to pain in back, which gradually travels along the affected lower limbs, the cause is due to compression of Sciatic nerve near the lumbar region of the spine. The disease is known as “Griddhasi” in Ayurveda.It occurs most frequently in people between 30 to 50 years of age.
- Pain & throbbing sensation in the rear of leg
- Pain worsens during sitting or moving the affected limb.
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- Hip flexion & extension exercises
- Local hot formentation
- Using Lumbo-sacral belts
- Lashuna(Allium sativum)
- Guggulu(Commiphora mukul)
- Giloy(Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Vatsanav(Aconitum ferox)
- Sinhanand Guggul
- Kaishore Guggul
- Rhuma oil
- Rhuma Gel