Wart refers to superficial hard growth on the skin. It is common both in children and adults. Wart is capable of spreading but it is usually harmless. They often disappear spontaneously.
- Wart come in various shapes and sizes and usually appear as rough elevations on the skin.
- This elevations appear more frequently on the fingers, elbows, knees, face and scalp.
- Those that appear on the soles of the feet are called planter warts.
- They are very Painful and the sufferer are not able to walk properly.
- The main cause of wart is a virus infection of the skin.
- Plantar Wart on the soles are usually contracted in swimming pools.
- Constitutional factors, however, appear to be at the root of the trouble.
- These factors lead to some defects in the proper development of the skin surface in certain areas.
- Castor oil
- Cashew nut Oil
- Raktasodhak Bati
- Surakta Syrup
- Neem Guard