Not quite a disease by itself, this condition of ‘Agnimandya’ in Ayurvedic terminology, it denotes a condition wherein food taken does not get digested.
- Aggravation of the three doshas – vata, pitta, kapha.
- Excessive intake of improper food (for more details, click diet planning).
- Psychic factors as anger, anxiety and worry.
- Fast eating habits
- Eating less of high-fiber foods.
- Feeling of heavy stomach
- Stomach pain
- Burning Sensation in the chest.
- Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Lemon juice with rock salt
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna
- Ajwain Ark